Forming the first steps for your concrete floor construction
Formwork design is an important part of the construction process and must be engineered to withstand the maximum applied loads. We also specialize in intricate bulkhead forming and construction joint systems. We utilize wood forms, metal forms, and armour joints. After the formwork system has been designed and installed correctly to maximize structural integrity, the next step of construction is to pour the concrete. The formwork is removed once the concrete has set and gained adequate strength to bear self-weight and construction loads. Through our meticulous attention to detail and rigorous quality control standards, we create concrete formwork that surpasses the highest industry benchmarks.
Trust Tri-Con and our expert craftsmanship for your Diamond Polish Concrete Flooring installation.
Key features and benefits include:
- Our high-quality concrete mix, reinforced by a penetrating densifier, increases the floor’s hardness and resistance to wear & tear.
- Perfect for high-traffic areas that demand long-lasting performance.
Sleek Aesthetic Appeal
- Through a meticulous process of diamond grinding and polishing, we achieve a smooth and glossy surface that enhances the appearance of industrial spaces.
- A protective guard or sealer shields the surface from stains, chemicals, and wearing down.
- Low-maintenance flooring solution that saves you valuable time and effort.
- Its attractive and professional look complements various spaces, providing both functionality and visual appeal.
Tri-Con is here to help you discover the best type of flooring for your project and specific business needs. Reach out to our team of experts for a consultation today!